Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Done with the lists

O.K done with those 2 PS2 lists, Now it's time for NC2 review for MobyGames, providing downloads and other stuff, I'm also gonna look for a PS2 multi-tap. I've also downloaded the DOS and arcade games i wanted to download ( I couldn't download the original Command & Conquer cause it was more than 1GB, well I think it's going to wait.) I found naruto konoha Senki and I didn't understand a single word of it. I hoped it would be an action game that wouldn't really need you to know japanese, but it was those kind of "can't do anything at all if you don't know japanese" Strategy RPGs, (well, that's going to wait too.)
Other stuff I've been into these days:

Listening to Korn's Untitled Album
Gathering Info about DOOM WADs and engines
Downloading GTA2
Reading Street Fighter IV (PC) and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii) reviews
Gathering Info about Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Picture of the day
Wolfendoom

No comments:

Post a Comment