Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Okay, another week past by (again)

Well, I don't have much to say for this week. For some reason it passed so fast that I couldn't even feel it. I didn't read much reviews and now I also have to read this week's reviews but it'll all be done in a flash.
I've got no real plans for this week, So I guess I'll just read the reviews (again) and then if I had more time, I'll do the naruto thing (I was going to do it on Thursday, but something happened and I couldn't.)
I lost 2 days this week (Thursday and Friday (and also Saturday, which is today)), but I'm not really behind schedule right now.
Anyway see you next week.

Picture of the day
Nintendo has put it's stretching skills into use to release yet another console in a seemingly endless line.

No comments:

Post a Comment