Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dreamcast!!! YEAH!!!

Well, I didn't blog for two weeks (or more?).
It was probably because I had no time or that I didn't have access to internet.
Anyway I want to make this short so here it goes:
I got sick, I got better and went to a trip, then I found a good deal on a dreamcast and bought it (YEAH, finally. Wanted one for more than ... 10 years!). Then I found a hell lot of anime and bought them all. found a site to download manga from. Created a very dense anime watching, manga reading weekly program, then wrote a c++ program to tell me what anime and manga I am able to see\read. Then went to internet, got new games (fortunetely they were few due to holidays) and now I'm back on my stupid program. (Which becomes more stupid each time I fail to finally complete it. I haven't played video games for 5 months! That does it, I'm gonna finish this thing no matter what in approx 1 month.)
Needless to say, I also did a hell lot of other stuff in this time, but I don't feel like blogging about it right now.
Stay Safe &
HAVE FUN!
Picture of the day:
I got a Dreamcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment