Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Karakuri One-shot manga by Masashi Kishimoto Scanlation

Karakuri is Masashi Kishimoto's (Creator of NARUTO) first published manga. He sent it to Shueisha, and won the "Hop Step Award".

I always wanted to know how kishimoto's first work is like so I searched for this manga for a long time but I couldn't find any English translation. After I relized there's really no English translation I desperately contacted a MangaHelpers user, tethysdust, asking for a translation.

Surprisingly, she turned out to be a really nice person, and she translated it for me right away. I read it, and I liked it.

When I was searching for the translation, I noticed many people in forums and answer sites, requesting this manga. So when I got the translation, I thought I could scanlate it, and let all those people intrested in the manga, and generally in Masashi Kishimoto's work to read it.

This is my first scanltaion, so it's quality is not that good, and I may think I rushed some parts of it. If you like reading translation with the RAW manga, download the translation, if not read the scanlation.

HAVE FUN!

Note: The RAW is from RAW Paradise, which I believe is currently shut down.
Download:
Translation
Scanlation: (Mirror 1, Mirror 2)

UPDATE: The professional scanlation group "Red Hawk Scanlations" has scanlated Karakuri, and it's quality exceeds mine. (Original Post, Mirror 1, Mirror 2)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you would lend me use the material and traslate to spanish, as I haven't found any I was considering doing it myself. I apologize for my bad English, I'm still learning.
    Thanks for your time, and please tell me if you are okay with the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've only done the scanlation, and tethysdust did the translation. So you should ask her if you want permission. She can be found here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?u=75213 (I'm not sure whether she is still active, if you couldn't contact her, I guess you could use this if you properly credit her)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, unfortunately when I tried the link it was as if I was trying to enter someone's else account :/ despite I just need the scanlation, which I'am going to credit to you, I will also add the credit to the original english trasnlator, just in case.
      Again, thanks a lot :) and sorry for any inconvenience I might've done.

      Delete