Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ah! I created a meaningless post.

Hi! I decided to just write something each week so my blog wouldn't be empty.
So I tell you what were I doing all this time:
Answer #3: I've been doing a lot of stuff, like skipping my classes and sleeping.
Answer #2: I've been copying some of my discs onto my hard-drive.
Answer #1: I've been watching "One Piece" episodes 1-395!!!
I also accidentally finished "007 Nightfire" and now I have to review it. *weep*
Now I have to read a hell lot of game reviews that were released while I was doing those 3 things so It's gonna take a lot of my time.
Oh! I almost forgot: I had a lot of game magazines so I wrote their containments in an excel file.
I also created that MANGA list that I released earlier.
HAVE FUN!

Picture of the Day
This pic was used several times to describe the new sonic games in a sonic forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment