Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another lazy week past...

Okay, another week past while I basically did nothing.
To do more, I guess I have to reduce my sleep time (I sleep a lot, and it's not easy for me to wake up. I usually set alarms on my cellphone but they don't do the job)
Anyway, What I really did last week was to read a bunch of reviews. The best of them was perhaps Uncharted 2, but I don't have a PS3 so I just dream of playing it. Another interesting thing is that I have somehow mastered Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 (maybe because it's the only thing I play on my PSP these days.) and the Insane difficulty is not enough for me anymore!
Talking about Naruto, right now I'm watching the Naruto fillers and while they all suck, the Noroimusha arc is good enough for me not to know what happens next.
Anyhow, I got this week's games and the most interesting one is obviously Modern Warfare 2.
New This Week:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC,X360,PS3)
Need for Speed: Nitro (Wii)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS)

Picture of the Day
BIG THIS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment