Welcome...

Greetings!
I am Gezegond, and this used to be my personal blog.
However it is now moved to my own website, so check it out.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I READ REVIEWS!!!

Another week has passed and I … READ A HELL LOT OF GAME REVIEWS - At least 40, And it took me a lot of time, but now I'm finally free (Almost) I just downloaded some more game reviews and I also have to read all of those, that should take me 3 days and after that I shall be FREE! I can finally play some video-games! I also copied a lot of my hard-drive's contents on DVDs and now it has lots of free space.
What I have to do now is to
1-put the DVDs into proper covering (I have already designed them, so I just have to print them, cut their surroundings and then put them in a plastic cover along their respective discs and that would be it!)
2-Read all the new reviews I downloaded today (It should take about 3 days)
3-Create that Naruto NC2 download that I wanted to create years ago
4-Write a "007: Nightfire" review (Sadly I accidentally finished it)
5-AND AFTER THAT I CAN FINALLY PLAY A GAME (While doing all of the other stuff I said I would do in one of my earliest posts)
But I kinda feel relieved now that all that seemingly infinite reviews I use to make piles from are a bit gone and I have a lot of maneuvering space on my hard-drive SO I'll try my best to do the Naruto thing this week.
PS: Still looking for an html enabled free internet space provider.

Picture of the Day
shit
wait a 'sec
AW SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment